About Our Clinic
8620 W. Emerald Street, Suite #165 (located in the Benjamin Plaza)
Boise, ID 83704
East Mountain Medical Associates
PO Box 190010
Boise, ID 83719
- Our clinic is by appointment only; please call 208-376-7172
- We are open Tuesday through Friday.
- If you are unable to speak to a person directly please leave a message and one of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We do not provide payment plans to our patients; all services must be paid in full at the time of service.
- We take check, cash, debit card, visa, mastercard, flex plan cards as forms of payment.
- Flex plans do cover acupuncture services
- Acupuncture is considered tax deductible as a medical expense
- We accept most insurances and provide direct insurance billing from our office.
- We ask that the patient contacts their insurance company to check if they have
acupuncture coverage from a licensed acupuncturist on their policy prior to coming in to their first
- As a reminder, for whatever reason the patient's
insurance does not pay for any part of the acupuncture services the patient is 100%
responsible for all charges incurred and are to be paid in full at the time so designated by our office.
- If we are in-network providers with your insurance company only a copay will be required if your deductible has been met.
- If we are out-of-network providers with your insurance company then we will collect the full service charge at the time of the visit from the patient and the insurance company will send its reimbursement for the acupuncture treatment directly to the patient.
- Certain insurance companies may require prior authorization in order to cover an acupuncture session.
- Most insurance companies only cover pain diagnosis codes for acupuncture services.
we do not accept the following insurance:
- medicare or medicaid
does not recognize acupuncture and thus it is not covered
Click on the map below and enter your address to get detailed directions:
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.